Terms & Conditions
Tea Tonic Pty Ltd - Terms and ConditionsTel: +61 3 9416 3378
Fax: +61 3 9416 3688Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPostal Address: 45 Russell Street, Abbotsford - VIC 3067, Australia
- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Electronic Communication and your conduct
- Trademarks and Logos
Postage costs Australia Wide: $9.00 for the first item, then $1.50 for every consecutive item.
Stock availability of all products will be checked at the time the order is placed and you, our customer, will be notified. If, for whatever reason a product is no longer available or cannot be supplied by the time specified, Tea Tonic and its staff cannot be held liable.
Once your order is received it will be despatched on the same day or the next working day. Depending on the state you live in, the order will take approximately 2-5 working days to arrive at your address.We use Australia “Registered” Post to despatch goods Australia wide and each parcel has a tracking number, allowing the parcel to be traced and the delivery monitored.We cannot be held responsible/liable for damage of goods in transit if we are not notified by you on the same day you receive your delivery of the goods. Contact us either via email or telephone.
Should you require urgent delivery then we can use Express Post or Express Courier, however this service incurs increased postage costs, depending on the weight and size of the parcel.For overseas Parcels and Postage costs, please contact our office.
Privacy & Security
To ensure the time you spend on our Website is smooth and trouble free please note that:
- We will not ask you to provide banking details, credit card details, drivers licence number, or passport details.
- When you make a purchase through our website you will need to enter your address and payment details into PayPal which is a secure site.
- This information is gathered to enable us to despatch your goods, it is not stored in our system beyond being able to track the parcel and ensure that it has arrived.
Returns & Replacements
Returns are considered on a case to case basis.
You are advised to contact us within 7 days of receipt before returning goods so that we can both come to an agreement. Once an agreement has been reached, if the goods need to be returned then we will advise you of our Reply Paid Address.
All goods being returned for replacement need an accompanying purchase reference, date of purchase, name and address and a reason for replacement.
Photographs and pictures do not always replicate the colours and designs of products exactly and therefore we supply our products with reasonable expectations of similarity. If possible, we will inform of colour or design variations of the actual product to the photographs and pictures shown, of which we are aware at the time of your enquiry. Tea Tonic and its employees, have no intention of misrepresenting any product nor misleading customers or visitors to the website in any way.
- Online – www.teatonic.com.au - when you make a purchase online you will need to enter your address and payment details into PayPal.
- Special Message Service – Enter your message under “Instructions to Merchant” – We will write your message on a Tea Tonic Card and will include this with parcel.
- Phone orders - free call 1300 757 090 – Our staff will take your order and process a credit card payment over the phone. We do not retain these details; they are for your transaction/s only. The postage costs it will be the same when ordering through the website.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
All pricing on our items shown on Website are non-negotiable.
When a promotion is running, the first and last day of the promotion will be clearly marked and payment at these set prices will only be accepted within advertised dates.
You may enquire about your order if you are concerned that it has not arrived at the nominated address and a reasonable amount of time has elapsed by contacting our Customer Service either by:
Phone on 1300 757 090 or Email: email@example.com
Updating Account Information
When using the Tea Tonic website you agree to:
- Provide accurate, complete and current information about yourself as prompted by the registration process for our Website. This information is regarded as the “Registration Data”,
- Maintain and promptly update the “Registration Data” keeping it true, current and complete.
- It is important you provide your real name and email address. Inaccurate, out dated or incomplete information will give us the right to suspend or terminate the account and refuse any and all current or future access to the Website or any part thereof.
- In accessing this Website you are agreeing to maintain confidentiality of your “Registration Data” and agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Electronic communication and your conduct
When you visit the Website or send us an Email you are communicating with us electronically, in doing so you also consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or through notices on this Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
It is a condition of use of access to our website that you do not do any of the following:
- - Restrict or inhibit any other user from enjoying or using the communication facility.
- - Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information or material of any kind including without limitations any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence give rise to a civil liability or otherwise applicable law.
- - Post or transmit material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or any other derivation. Permission must be obtained prior from the owner of the right holder.
- - Post or transmit any material that contains a virus or other harmful element.
- - Post or transmit, or in any way exploit any material of any kind for commercial purposes or which contains any promotional material or advertising.
- - Delete any Author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designs or labels in any file that is uploaded;
- - Download any file posted by any other user if you know or the reasonable person would know that the file cannot legally be distributed in such a manner.
We reserve the right to remove in whole or part any items we find are objectionable or are in violation of our terms and conditions. We have, however; no obligations to monitor, edit, delete or refuse to post content that’s posted by other users of the Tea Tonic Website.
Trademarks and Logos
Tea Tonic Pty Ltd and its Logos are all registered trademarks of Tea Tonic and its related bodies.
Nothing displayed on the website should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any logo or trademark displayed on a website without the express written permission of the relevant owner.